Wednesday, September 26, 2007

faith expressing itself through love

"What matters is something far more interior: faith expressed in love."

"Since this is the kind of life we have chosen, the life of the Spirit, let us make sure that we do not just hold it as an idea in our heads or a sentiment in our hearts, but work out its implications in every detail of our lives."

In every detail, let the freedom of living in Christ and the motivation and animation from his Spirit, lead me into an adventure to live for and a battle for which to fight. In that same freedom, allow me the strength to enrich and encourage Adie that she may know that I see her and am captivated by what I see.

Allow me time today to work out measurable goals in order to pursue the things in life that make me come alive - competition, the wilderness, and watching others succeed.

No comments: